Off duty doctors rescue Cambuslang man burned in horror chip pan fire

Canada Goose Jackets Andrew Gray buy canada goose jacket waited nearly two hours on an ambulance after being badly burned in a chip pan fireGet daily updates directly to your inbox+ SubscribeSee our privacy noticeThank you for subscribing! Canada Goose Jackets

canada goose factory sale Could not subscribe, try again laterInvalid Email canada goose factory sale

A doctor on his way home from work dashed to the rescue of a Cambuslang man badly burned in a horror canada goose coats on sale chip pan fire.

canada goose black friday sale Dr Richard Watson, of Craigallian Avenue Canada Goose Outlet Practice, was heading Canada Goose online home after 6pm last Thursday when screaming residents called on him for help. canada goose black friday sale

cheap canada goose uk Just yards away father of two Andrew Gray was in agony with canada goose clearance serious burns following a chip pan accident at his mum’s house. cheap canada goose uk

The 37 year old was lying in the back garden with neighbours and relatives supporting him with wet towels and cling film.

An ambulance had been called more than an hour earlier and it still hadn’t shown up.

The GP stepped into canada goose store action and quickly fetched one of his colleagues, Alyson Mercer, for support.

canada goose uk shop Andrew’s mum Sandra Gray, 62, said: “Dr Watson came over to administer drugs. He gave Andrew pain canada goose coats relief and said his body was going into shock. canada goose uk shop

Canada Goose Outlet “He came back with a lady doctor, Dr Mercer, who assessed Andrew and said we’d need to get him to hospital.” Canada Goose Outlet

Andrew Gray suffered burns to his legs and feet after a flaming chip pan tipped over at his mum’s house.

He Canada Goose Parka was with his mum Sandra Gray, his daughters McKenzie, 12 and Michaela, three, as Canada Goose Jackets well as two nephews Dean, 20 and Mitchell, 11, when the blaze erupted at 5.20pm.

Canada Goose Parka The kitchen quickly went up in flames and Sandra watched in disbelief as Andrew’s body caught fire. Canada Goose Parka

canada goose He ran screaming from the kitchen to the back garden and rolled around to put out the flames, while neighbours ran to his aid. canada goose

uk canada goose outlet Desperate to canada goose get help, Sandra first called 999 for an ambulance at 5.30pm. uk canada goose outlet

buy canada goose jacket Despite several calls, paramedics never arrived and Andrew was driven to Hairmyres Hospital just under two hours later by his ex partner, accompanied by buy canada goose jacket cheap Dr Watson. buy canada goose jacket

Canada Goose online Andrew cheap Canada Goose was treated for third degree burns and canadian goose jacket has canada goose deals since undergone a series of skin graft operations. Canada Goose online

canada goose uk outlet He has been heavily sedated since last week and is canada goose outlet expecting a slow road to recovery. canada goose uk outlet

Canada Goose sale Speaking yesterday, mum Sandra said: “We won’t know the extent of his injuries canada goose black friday sale until his bandages come off tomorrow. Canada Goose sale

“We’ve been told he’ll be off work for at least six canada goose clearance sale to eight weeks.

cheap Canada Goose “It’s an absolute disgrace that he waited so long for an ambulance. He’s lucky to be alive.” cheap Canada Goose

Canada Goose Coats On Sale It is believed that a pizza went on Canada Goose sale fire and, as Andrew tried to put it out, he knocked the chip pan over and a blaze erupted in the kitchen. Canada Goose Coats On Sale

uk canada goose Neighbours, including Steven Doherty, helped Andrew and tackled the fire before firefighters arrived. uk canada goose

canada goose coats The kitchen and hall is badly damaged, although there is some smoke damage throughout the house. canada goose coats

buy canada goose jacket cheap Politicians hit out over the huge delay in getting an ambulance to Andrew. buy canada goose jacket cheap

Canada Goose Online Scottish Labour health spokesman Anas Sarwar said: https://www.canadagoosestorevip.com “This is a shocking report that must be fully investigated as a matter of urgency.” Canada Goose Online

canada goose clearance sale A Scottish Ambulance Service spokesman said: “We apologise for the delay in responding to this patient. We prioritise our services to ensure the sickest, most seriously injured patients, including those with immediately life threatening conditions, are given the highest priority canada goose clearance sale.

دیدگاهتان را بنویسید

نشانی ایمیل شما منتشر نخواهد شد. بخش‌های موردنیاز علامت‌گذاری شده‌اند *